Cape May Point residents will enjoy no tax increase in 2014. The Press of Atlantic City reported over the weekend that the tax rate will not go up for the third consecutive year in Cape May Point. The Borough Commission introduced a new $1.7 million budget on Thursday that keeps the municipal tax rate at 25.8 cents.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COUNTY CHANGES NAME OF DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT
- STATE TROOPERS DELIVER BABYT…IN POLICE STATION PARKING LOT
- CAPE MAY MAN TO KAYAK FOR 444 MILES TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- REPORT: RESULTS CHANGED IN BIG FIVE GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY TITLE
- REPORT: SOME PROPERTY VALUES MAY BE CORRECTED IN UPPER TWP.
- HEAVY RAIN LIKELY IN NEW JERSEY LATE WEEKEND, EARLY NEXT WEEK
- SWEENEY ENDORSES PHIL MURPHY FOR GOVERNOR IN 2017
- MAN DIES AFTER BEING PINNED BY SLABS OF MARBLE
- REPORT: FRANK THEATER COMPANY HAS BIG PLANS FOR RIO MALL
- HIT AND RUN UNDER INVESTIGATION IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP