About 700 families in the Garden State will be losing their federal housing aid from the government that resulted from Hurricane Sandy. The Wall Street Journal reports that federal housing assistance ends for hundreds of families at the Jersey Shore who were displaced by the killer storm. The aid runs out on Thursday, May 1st, and is capped at $31,900.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BORGATA: NO MORE TAXES TO AC UNTIL WE GET OVER $62 MILLION
- SEA ISLE TO UNVEIL 2016 MUNICIPAL BUDGET ON TUESDAY
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- BOOKER, MENENDEZ PLAN WILL PREVENT SEISMIC TESTING OFF NJ COAST
- MAN TRIES TO HAND DELIVER A MOP TO CHRISTIE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- IS THE END NEAR? CHRISTIE’S POLL NUMBERS PLUMMET IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- Super Bowl “Soup Party” at Cape Christian Academy
- ABSECON COUNCILMAN DAN CAMP PASSES AWAY
- SNOW CONTINUES TO MAKE ROADS SLIPPERY, MORE SNOW NEXT WEEK?
- 34,000 MORE PEOPLE HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE IN NEW JERSEY