Playgrounds at the Cape May Elementary School are being locked up. The Cape May Gazette reports that the playgrounds are being locked for security measures. Business Administrator John Thomas says this is a reaction to the Sandy Hook shootings. Thomas said in the past, the gates to the playground would be left open for the public to play sports and have picnics. Thomas says some members of the public have complained about the gates being locked.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY