Playgrounds at the Cape May Elementary School are being locked up. The Cape May Gazette reports that the playgrounds are being locked for security measures. Business Administrator John Thomas says this is a reaction to the Sandy Hook shootings. Thomas said in the past, the gates to the playground would be left open for the public to play sports and have picnics. Thomas says some members of the public have complained about the gates being locked.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MAYS LANDING MAN WANTED FOR MULTIPLE BURGLARIES
- PICKUP TRUCK CRASHES INTO THE MARSH OFF ROUTE 30 IN EHT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN ARRESTED BIKING WITH 31 BAGS OF HEROIN
- STATE BEACH FUNDING DOUBLED BY ASSEMBLY PANEL
- BANGLADESH COMMUNITY CELEBRATES IN ATLANTIC CITY
- STOCKTON REPORT SAYS WORKERS LEAVING ATLANTIC COUNTY
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN