Playgrounds at the Cape May Elementary School are being locked up. The Cape May Gazette reports that the playgrounds are being locked for security measures. Business Administrator John Thomas says this is a reaction to the Sandy Hook shootings. Thomas said in the past, the gates to the playground would be left open for the public to play sports and have picnics. Thomas says some members of the public have complained about the gates being locked.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH
- CHRISTIE THROWS IN HIS MOP, EXITS HIS BID FOR PRESIDENT
- OCEAN CITY MAYOR JAY GILLIAN TO DELIVER STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS
- BORGATA: SORRY ATLANTIC CITY, WE ARE NOT PAYING OUR TAX BILL
- UPDATE: RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY REOPENS AFTER SERIOUS ACCIDENT
- COUNTY: PRISON COSTS TOO MUCH, TIME TO RE-BID
- POPULAR LOCAL RESTAURANT RE-OPENS AFTER FLOODING