Playgrounds at the Cape May Elementary School are being locked up. The Cape May Gazette reports that the playgrounds are being locked for security measures. Business Administrator John Thomas says this is a reaction to the Sandy Hook shootings. Thomas said in the past, the gates to the playground would be left open for the public to play sports and have picnics. Thomas says some members of the public have complained about the gates being locked.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!