Ocean City Mayor Sal Perillo is not leaving office without controversy. On his final full day of being mayor of Ocean City, Perillo vetoed a bill that would have given pay raises for mayor and council in exchange for a reduction in health benefits. According to the website for the Press of Atlantic City, Perillo says the new ordinance would send the wrong message to four major labor unions in the city. Perillo will be replaced as mayor of Ocean City on Thursday by Jay Gillian.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB PAIR FOR THEFTS ON BEACH
- AVALON BEACH FILL COULD FINISH THIS EVENING
- CHRISTIE LEAVES NEW JERSEY FOR BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- ONE KILLED IN ATLANTIC CITY, POLICE SHOOT SUSPECT
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!