Towns throughout New Jersey that were impacted by Hurricane Sandy will be getting more FEMA aid thanks to a new FEMA reimbursement formula. This translates into an extra $65.9 million for New Jersey communities, including many in Cape May County. Cape May will see an extra $308,000, while North Wildwood and Ocean City will both realize an extra $700,000 in FEMA funding. West Cape May gets the smallest bump, only $747.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!