Towns throughout New Jersey that were impacted by Hurricane Sandy will be getting more FEMA aid thanks to a new FEMA reimbursement formula. This translates into an extra $65.9 million for New Jersey communities, including many in Cape May County. Cape May will see an extra $308,000, while North Wildwood and Ocean City will both realize an extra $700,000 in FEMA funding. West Cape May gets the smallest bump, only $747.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- PENN STATE MISSES OUT ON PLAYOFF, WILL PLAY IN ROSE BOWL
- REPORT: MAN AIRLIFTED SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER WRECK IN LOWER TWP.
- FOOTBALL: MILLVILLE WINS TITLE, SPIRIT LOSES IN FINAL MINUTE
- TWO BUSTED FOR PIMPING OUT CHILD IN SOUTH JERSEY
- INMATE AT SOUTHERN STATE AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER FIGHT
- ACE TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS MERGER BENEFITS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LAUNCH FREE MOBILE PHONE APP
- LARGEST CHRISTMAS PARADE IN THE COUNTY HAPPENS SATURDAY NIGHT
- ALLEGED ANGSTADT KILLERS WILL LIKELY FACE TRIAL
- FEDS, STATE TO STUDY BACK BAY FLOODING FOR THREE YEARS