Some Middle Township residents are not happy with the Fort Apache site in Rio Grande, and now there is a promise to see how the township dollars were spent ont he project. The Gazette Leader reports that township Committeeman Tim Donohue will carefully investigate how dollars were spent at Fort Apache. The site was supposed to turn into a recreation complex, but some residents say it’s just a dump. Donohue says $3 million in township funds were put into the site to be developed as a recreational complex, but that hasn’t happened.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD PLAYOFF GAMES MOVED TO 4:30 AND 6 PM TONIGHT
- FOUR TO SIX INCHES OF SNOW BEING CALLED FOR THURSDAY
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND