A medical school may was to put a campus in Vineland. The Daily Journal reports that The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey has put together what the report calls “a tentative plan” that would place a campus of the school there. A memorandum of understanding has been drafted and is awaiting the proper signatures. State Senator Jeff Van Drew told the paper that good progress is being made.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME
- LOWER TWP. MAN KILLED IN MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
- NORTH WILDWOOD HAS LOWEST AVERAGE PROPERTY TAX OF ANY SHORE COMMUNITY IN STATE
- DIRTY BLOCK MEMBERS ADMITS TO DEALING HEROIN
- SHOOTING KILLS TWO IN ABSECON
- CANCELLATIONS AND DELAYS FOR MONDAY MARCH 2