A medical school may was to put a campus in Vineland. The Daily Journal reports that The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey has put together what the report calls “a tentative plan” that would place a campus of the school there. A memorandum of understanding has been drafted and is awaiting the proper signatures. State Senator Jeff Van Drew told the paper that good progress is being made.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE