A new report says that the drunk driver who killed Nelson Albano’s son may soon get out of prison ahead of schedule. The Daily Journal reports that some inmates are eligible for a residential community release prior to their final jail day and Carlos Rosado, will be eligible for the program. A hearing will be held on the matter in March. Albano told the paper he didn’t know the program existed until a few weeks ago and wants the full jail sentence to be served behind bars.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT
- BILL TO MAKE ATLANTIC CITY UEZ ZONE PASSES ASSEMBLY
- FOUR IN TEN SAY THEY WON’T SUPPORT CHRISTIE IN PRIMARY
- MAJOR ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PROJECT UNDERWAY IN AVALON
- OCEAN CITY BEACH FILL WILL BEGIN IN A FEW WEEKS
- MIDDLE TWP. POLICE ARREST MAN AFTER STABBING
- REPORT: NO TAX INCREASE THIS YEAR IN WEST CAPE MAY