A new report says that the drunk driver who killed Nelson Albano’s son may soon get out of prison ahead of schedule. The Daily Journal reports that some inmates are eligible for a residential community release prior to their final jail day and Carlos Rosado, will be eligible for the program. A hearing will be held on the matter in March. Albano told the paper he didn’t know the program existed until a few weeks ago and wants the full jail sentence to be served behind bars.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS