A new report says that the drunk driver who killed Nelson Albano’s son may soon get out of prison ahead of schedule. The Daily Journal reports that some inmates are eligible for a residential community release prior to their final jail day and Carlos Rosado, will be eligible for the program. A hearing will be held on the matter in March. Albano told the paper he didn’t know the program existed until a few weeks ago and wants the full jail sentence to be served behind bars.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY BREAKS UP HUGE DRUG RING
- JUDGE WILL NOT MOVE BRIDGEGATE CASE OUT OF NJ
- HS HOOPS: CHEROKEE TRIPS UP WILDWOOD CATHOLIC