Home / Local News / Atlantic County / REPORT: LOCAL SURFER DIES OF BRAIN AMOEBA AFTER VISIT TO WAVE POOL
98.7 Local News

REPORT: LOCAL SURFER DIES OF BRAIN AMOEBA AFTER VISIT TO WAVE POOL

A 29 year old surfer from Ventnor is dead after contracting what’s believed to be a brain eating amoeba after a visit to a wave pool in Texas.  The Associated Press reports that Fabrizio Stabile died at the Atlantic City Medical Center ten days ago after a visit to Waco.  Stabile first had a severe headache when mowing the lawn and his condition became worse.

Check Also

TWO GALLOWAY RESIDENTS CHARGED WITH BEST BUY GIFT CARD FRAUD

Two Galloway residents have been charged by Hamilton Township Police with conducting a fraud operation …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *