The township clerk in Galloway Township is leaving her job to take her former job back in Wildwood. Kimberley Hodsdon told the Current Newspaper that she has resigned her job as Galloway Township clerk this week and will return to Wildwood to be the human resources director. Hodsdon says she will return to her former salary of $62,000 a year. Hodsdon had served as Galloway Township clerk since October 4th.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT