REPORT: FIRE EXTINGUISHED AT HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS IN VINELAND

A fire broke out in both a truck, and inside the first floor of a Holiday Inn Express in Vineland Thursday night.  The Daily Journal reports that the fire inside the hotel was involved in the first floor control room.  One person was allegedly electrocuted during the incident inside the hotel, and was taken to a local hospital.

Check Also

CREST POLICE WARN PUBLIC ABOUT ELECTRIC BILL COLLECTION SCAM

Wildwood Crest Police are warning the public about a telephone scam regarding past electric bills …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *