A big topic of conversation at the Wildwood Crest Commission meeting this week was a potential outreach to second home owners who are in the community on weekends. The Press of Atlantic City reports that the Commission has discussed opening Borough Hall for four hours on a Saturday morning, starting at 8:00am. The Commission also talked about the possibility of holding a third Commission meeting during the summer on weekends.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY