It was a no-confidence vote on Wednesday for Mullica Township School Superintendent Brenda Harning-Marro. The Press of Atlantic City reports that 93 percent of the Mullica Township Education Association agreed that Harning-Marro must go as superintendent of the school district. The issue involves the suspension of kindergarten teacher Kelly Mascio who was removed from school after two five year olds had sexual play inside a classroom bathroom.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING
- AVALON OPENS NEW DUNE AND BEACH PATH TRAIL