A report cites the pilot and instructor in a plane crash that killed the pilot. Ronald E. LeCates of Swedesboro, was the man who died. An unnamed flight instructor survived. The Federal Aviation Administration said that the pilot didn’t adapt with the change to engine power and couldn’t control the plane properly. The report also says the flight instructor failed to take control in the situation. The fatal accident took place on Aug. 29, 2012 while an attempt to land was made at the Millville airport.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MILESTONES SOUGHT BY TWO ATHLETES IN FINAL SEASON GAMES
- UPDATE: THIRD VICTIM DIES FROM MILLVILLE CAR CRASH
- TWO MEN IN ASSAULTED IN WILDWOOD EARLY SUNDAY MORNING
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET