A report cites the pilot and instructor in a plane crash that killed the pilot. Ronald E. LeCates of Swedesboro, was the man who died. An unnamed flight instructor survived. The Federal Aviation Administration said that the pilot didn’t adapt with the change to engine power and couldn’t control the plane properly. The report also says the flight instructor failed to take control in the situation. The fatal accident took place on Aug. 29, 2012 while an attempt to land was made at the Millville airport.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015