REPORT: BOILER EXPLODES IN NORTH WILDWOOD

fmbalogo1A man suffered second degree burns in North Wildwood on Tuesday night. The Cape May County Herald reports that a boiler exploded and gave a man second degree burns. According to the report, he was brought to the Cape Regional Medical Center. The house did not catch fire, but the boiler went through a wall from the pressure. The incident took place at the See the Tides apartments.

Check Also

ANCHOR BOWL TRADITION CONTINUES WEDNESDAY AT 5:00PM: LOWER AT MIDDLE

A local sports tradition continues this afternoon on WCZT Radio.  Brian Cunniff and Buddy Tarbotton …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *