Seven North Wildwood residents were left homeless following a fire that gutted their apartment on Thursday morning. The Press of Atlantic City reports that the Red Cross was called in to assist the displaced residents who lost their home after a fire hit an apartment on West 24th Avenue in the city. Ironically, one of the displaced residents is Max Maxwell, a Red Cross volunteer who was assisting with another fire call when his own apartment caught fire. The Red Cross says the seven residents lost everything in the blaze.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- STOCKTON TRIES TO KILL DEAL WITH STRAUB REGARDING SHOWBOAT
- YEAH, WE DID IT: MANCO AND MANCO OWNERS PLEAD GUILTY
- CAPE MAY COUNTY AWARDED TOP 5 BEACHES IN STATE
- MAN INDICTED FOR KILLING MOM AND CHILD
- INDICTMENT HANDED DOWN IN 2014 MURDER
- BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN SHOT DEAD, DEATH UNDER INVESTIGATION
- STATE POLICE SEEKING MISSING CHILD FROM BRIDGETON
- CHRISTIE TIED FOR 10TH IN LATEST OVERALL POLL
- CHRISTIE GETS ENDORSEMENT OF MAINE GOV.