Concerns are growing on what a new legislative map might look like. Plans will be announced by next week on what the new districts are going to look like in New Jersey. The ironic thing, is a Democrat submitted a plan to put two Democratic senators in the same district. The Star-Ledger reports that a letter co-signed by a number of lawmakers suggests that Democratic State Chairman John Wisniewski is trying to put a map together where there is no senator in his district, so he can move from the lower to the upper house.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY BREAKS UP HUGE DRUG RING
- JUDGE WILL NOT MOVE BRIDGEGATE CASE OUT OF NJ
- HS HOOPS: CHEROKEE TRIPS UP WILDWOOD CATHOLIC