The New Jersey Turnpike Authority has stated that they will remove the anti-terrorism fencing from the Great egg Harbor Bridge sometime in 2013, but State Senator Jeff VanDrew wants it done sooner. According to the Press of Atlantic city, VanDrew will said he will inspect the fencing with Charlie McKenna, a former director of Homeland Security for the state. The senator is pushing for removal of the fence by Memorial Day Weekend or July 4th of this year, instead of waiting for the Turnpike Authority’s timetable which will include reconstruction of the southbound bridge next year.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015