The New Jersey Turnpike Authority has stated that they will remove the anti-terrorism fencing from the Great egg Harbor Bridge sometime in 2013, but State Senator Jeff VanDrew wants it done sooner. According to the Press of Atlantic city, VanDrew will said he will inspect the fencing with Charlie McKenna, a former director of Homeland Security for the state. The senator is pushing for removal of the fence by Memorial Day Weekend or July 4th of this year, instead of waiting for the Turnpike Authority’s timetable which will include reconstruction of the southbound bridge next year.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING