Avalon officials will hear the public’s opinion on a resort house ordinance next week. Officials confirm that the public hearing on the resort house ordinance will be held on March 12 at 7 p.m. The ordinance comes after numerous discussions on the resort house issue during public meetings in 2013. The ordinance disallows resort houses to be located in any residential zoning districts throughout the Borough of Avalon and restricts them to only the R/M (Hotel-Motel) Zone. On October 11th, 2013 Borough officials held two public meetings with the real estate/rental professionals and with the general public to share ideas and dialogue on this ordinance.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN OUT ON BAIL FOUND SHOT TO DEATH
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.