Two men were charged in a big drug bust in Wildwood. Cape May County Prosecutor Robert Taylor announced that Daniel Genore and Hortensio Arrocha were charged in the incident. Both were arrested on numerous drug charges. A search of Genore’s residence at 300 W. Cresse Ave. found cocaine, marijuana, and a digital scaled. The street value of the drugs were estimated over $10,000. Bail was set for both at $100,000. Genore had an outstanding warrant in Pennsylvania and had an additional $150,000 bail amount placed against him.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- JUDGE SAYS NO LASER BEAM MESSAGES BY UNION ONTO CASINOS
- REPORT: OCEAN CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL RENOVATIONS NEARLY DONE
- OCEAN CITY MAKES CHANGE TO ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
- 18 LOCALS INDICTED IN MAJOR CAPE MAY COUNTY DRUG BUST
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE