The daily newspaper for South Jersey has endorsed State Senator Jeff Van Drew in his reelection bid. The paper cited his ability to work with other lawmakers to get issues handled. Republican challenger Susan Adelizzi-Schmidt told the paper that she wouldn’t vote for any tax increases that Van Drew did. The paper noted “That’s a popular theme, but simply unrealistic.” The Press of Atlantic City hasn’t made any endorsement on Assembly candidates to this point.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: SO FAR, ONLY INCUMBENTS RUNNING IN WILDWOOD
- BODY WASHES UP ON NEW JERSEY BEACH
- WILL ERICKA BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND HURRICANE IN NJ?
- GOODBYE, CHOCOLATE THUNDER: DARRYL DAWKINS PASSES
- COUPLE OF WEEKS LEFT TO GET SANDY CLAIMS REVIEWED
- OCEAN COUNTY MAN GIVEN JAIL SENTENCE FOR LURING JUVENILE
- BREWS BY THE BAY SAILS IN FOR ITS SECOND YEAR
- GRAND JURY INDICTS 18 FOR DRUG DISTRIBUTION
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER