The daily newspaper for South Jersey has endorsed State Senator Jeff Van Drew in his reelection bid. The paper cited his ability to work with other lawmakers to get issues handled. Republican challenger Susan Adelizzi-Schmidt told the paper that she wouldn’t vote for any tax increases that Van Drew did. The paper noted “That’s a popular theme, but simply unrealistic.” The Press of Atlantic City hasn’t made any endorsement on Assembly candidates to this point.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT