Middle Township officials have learned that a so-called prescribed burn will take place at the Cape May National Wildlife Refuge sometime in April. Township officials have alerted the community about a scheduled burn in the refuge that sits in Middle Township. Nine acres will be burned as a way to maintain a specific part of the refuge.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT