Authorities have released the identity of the 66 year-old man who was severly beaten with a two-by-four Wednesday night in Pleasantville. The victim was Paul J. Madara, of Pleasantville, who is listed in critical condition after being struck in the head several times by his neighbor. Joseph McCarten, 51, is under arrest and charged with aggravated assault in the beating. The incident is under investigation by the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE