Charges have been filed against a man accused of killing and stuffing a woman’s remains in a suitcase. Steven Stallworth, 27, of the 600 block of Noah’s Landing, Pleasantville was arrested and charged in the murder of Tara Rogers Alicea, 30, of Monroeville. She was found in a wooded area behind the Shore Mall by a hunter seven months ago. Stallworth has been charged with Murder—a crime of the 1st degree, and Desecration of Human Remains—a crime of the 2nd degree. Atlantic County Superior Court Judge Bernard E. DeLury set bail at $2,000,000
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY