A drug dealer from Pleasantville was given clemency by President Barack Obama on Tuesday. Timothy Baker was serving a 30 year prison term and had his sentence cut in half by the President. Baker will be eligible for release on May 17th.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SHARK “MARY LEE” DECIDES TO SWIM 30 MILES FROM CAPE MAY
- TWO KILLED IN SALEM COUNTY TRAFFIC ACCIDENT OVER WEEKEND
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP