They are called synthetic marijuana drugs, and now they are illegal in the state of New Jersey. New Jersey Attorney General Jeffrey Chiesa announced an all out ban on all of the hundreds of types of synthetic marijuana that has been sold in the state. The fake pot is supposed to replicate the effects of real marijuana. The synthetic marijuana is now considered to be a controlled dangerous substance, just like heroin and cocaine. Synthetic marijuana is the third most commonly abused drugs by high school seniors.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION