They are called synthetic marijuana drugs, and now they are illegal in the state of New Jersey. New Jersey Attorney General Jeffrey Chiesa announced an all out ban on all of the hundreds of types of synthetic marijuana that has been sold in the state. The fake pot is supposed to replicate the effects of real marijuana. The synthetic marijuana is now considered to be a controlled dangerous substance, just like heroin and cocaine. Synthetic marijuana is the third most commonly abused drugs by high school seniors.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?