New penalties go into effect beginning on Thursday for people that do not come to a complete stop for a pedestrian. The fines are going up to $200 for vehicles that do not come to a complete stop. Also, $54 fines will be put in place for people that jaywalk. State Police have warned of the dangers of pedestrian deaths and being more aware on the roadways.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015