County officials laid out several plans to repair or replace the Townsend’s Inlet Bridge between Avalon and Sea Isle City on Thursday. Officials say it will cost tens of millions of dollars to pursue any plan, and that funding is not in place. This fall, the bridge will be reduced to alternating one lane of traffic for a railing replacement project.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: FIRE DESTROYS HOME IN SEA ISLE CITY, NO REPORTS OF INJURIES
- TEENAGER CHARGED WITH DUI FOLLOWING ACCIDENT IN LOWER TWP.
- LOCAL FIRE DEPARTMENTS RESPOND TO SEA ISLE STRUCTURE FIRE
- OCEAN CITY POLICE ACKNOWLEDGE POLICE RETIREMENT
- VENTNOR MAN CHARGED WITH SHOPLIFTING FROM LOCAL SEARS
- GOVERNOR-ELECT SERVES MEALS ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- SPORTS: OCEAN CITY EDGES PLEASANTVILLE, 34-32 ON TURKEY DAY
- SPORTS: LOWER CAPE MAY STUNS MIDDLE IN ANCHOR BOWL, 21-20
- SEA ISLE CITY POLICE ADDS TWO NEW OFFICERS
- THREE ACCUSED OF ROBBING TD BANK IN SOUTH JERSEY