Home / Local News / ONE RESCUED FROM WILDWOOD HOUSE FIRE

ONE RESCUED FROM WILDWOOD HOUSE FIRE

One person was safely rescued from the second floor of a home in Wildwood that caught fire late Wednesday afternoon. Wildwood fire officials say the blaze was brought under control in about 20 minutes; the cause of the fire appears to be accidental due to smoking. The individual who was rescued suffered smoke inhalation.

##

Check Also

TRUCK DRIVES THROUGH FRONT OF AUTO ZONE STORE IN VENTNOR HEIGHTS

He’s going to need a few more parts.  A pickup truck drove through the front …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *