Many in Ocean City are rushing to help those in need in the Philippines. Ocean City Mayor Jay Gillian wrote a letter to the residents of the city urging their support for this effort. Ocean City shares a sister city designation with San Jose Occidental Mindoro, so it has more of a local connection. Gillian welcomed the Deputy Consul Zaldy Patron of the Philippine Consulate to his office this past week to discuss the recovery efforts from the typhoon. Collections are being taken locally to send overseas to those in need.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GRAND JURY INDICTS 18 FOR DRUG DISTRIBUTION
- CHRISTIE BACK IN TOP TEN OF NEW PRESIDENTIAL POLL
- BEACH CREEK DREDGING PROJECT TO BEGIN BEFORE MID-SEPTEMBER
- TEACHER LATE 100 TIMES CAN STILL KEEP HIS JOB
- SPIEGEL SENTENCING POSTPONED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 14TH
- PROSECUTOR TAKES A MEMBER OF HER STAFF TO SEX TOY STORE
- CAPE MAY NOW HAS A SECOND COUNCIL CANDIDATE
- MAN KILLS HIS BROTHER, DISMEMBERS THE BODY IN VINELAND
- MAN WANTED FOR ROBBING CONVENIENCE STORE IN UPPER TWP.
- TWO VILLAS MEN CHARGED IN ROBBERY AND ASSAULT