While most approve of Obamacare, many people in the state also don’t completely understand the legislation. The new law goes into effect on Tuesday. Monmouth University and the New Jersey Health Care Quality Institute released the data Monday morning, saying that only 56 percent of poll respondents knew that it required everyone to get insured by March 31, 2014. Nearly one in four people say that the mandate wasn’t in the bill. Other poll data showed that 45 to 40 percent approve of the measure.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION