Ask and you shall receive. Congressman Frank Pallone requested that President Barack Obama come to New Jersey and tour the damage caused by Hurricane Irene. Pallone announced on Wednesday that his request has been met. Obama will be visiting the Garden State on Sunday. The visit is scheduled to take place in Paterson. Many North Jersey towns have been dramatically impacted by flooding from rivers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET
- ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 42 CLAIMS A LIFE SATURDAY NIGHT
- STATE GAS PRICES DOWN NEARLY A DOLLAR VERSUS LAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE INVESTIGATE SHOOTING