Ask and you shall receive. Congressman Frank Pallone requested that President Barack Obama come to New Jersey and tour the damage caused by Hurricane Irene. Pallone announced on Wednesday that his request has been met. Obama will be visiting the Garden State on Sunday. The visit is scheduled to take place in Paterson. Many North Jersey towns have been dramatically impacted by flooding from rivers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY