A state agency is spending close to $1 million on football tickets in the new Meadowlands football stadium. The Bloomberg News reports that the New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority spent close to $1 million between licensing fees and actual tickets to both the Jets and Giants games. The report says the agency also paid $275,000 for a luxury suite. These seats will be used by clients of the agency and political figures. The report also says the agency is asking for just under $33 million from lawmakers to make up a shortfall in its budget.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD PLAYOFF GAMES MOVED TO 4:30 AND 6 PM TONIGHT
- FOUR TO SIX INCHES OF SNOW BEING CALLED FOR THURSDAY
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND