A state agency is spending close to $1 million on football tickets in the new Meadowlands football stadium. The Bloomberg News reports that the New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority spent close to $1 million between licensing fees and actual tickets to both the Jets and Giants games. The report says the agency also paid $275,000 for a luxury suite. These seats will be used by clients of the agency and political figures. The report also says the agency is asking for just under $33 million from lawmakers to make up a shortfall in its budget.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: MAN AIRLIFTED SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER WRECK IN LOWER TWP.
- FOOTBALL: MILLVILLE WINS TITLE, SPIRIT LOSES IN FINAL MINUTE
- TWO BUSTED FOR PIMPING OUT CHILD IN SOUTH JERSEY
- INMATE AT SOUTHERN STATE AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER FIGHT
- ACE TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS MERGER BENEFITS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE LAUNCH FREE MOBILE PHONE APP
- LARGEST CHRISTMAS PARADE IN THE COUNTY HAPPENS SATURDAY NIGHT
- ALLEGED ANGSTADT KILLERS WILL LIKELY FACE TRIAL
- FEDS, STATE TO STUDY BACK BAY FLOODING FOR THREE YEARS
- REPORT: DEAL DONE FOR OCEAN CITY HOME BANK ACQUISITION