Governor Chris Christie met with New Jersey’s congressional delegation on Wednesday morning in Washington DC and earned universal support in a battle the state is having with the federal government over a tunnel project. Congressional members all signed a letter supported by Christie that opposes the state’s requirement to pay $271 million dollars after Christie cancelled a tunnel project in North Jersey. Christie cancelled the state’s participation in the project in October, 2010 due to cost concerns.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!