New Year’s Eve revelers will have a chance to ride home safely in Avalon and Stone Harbor on Tuesday night. Both towns have teamed up to provide a Jitney service that will run along Dune Drive and Second Avenue from 6pm until 2am on New Year’s Day. In Cumberland County, authorities are promising a big time crackdown on drunk drivers for New Year’s Eve.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SUN NATIONAL BANK SELLING BRANCH, CONSOLIDATING OTHERS
- NO BACK UP PLAN IF STATE HAS TO MAKE PENSION PAYMENT THIS YEAR
- NEW JERSEY WAS COLDER THAN ANTARCTICA LAST WEEK
- NEW POLL SHOWS NEGATIVE OUTLOOK ON CHRISTIE BY VOTERS
- LAWMAKERS TOLD THEY NEED NEW FINANCIAL DRIVERS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT