New Year’s Eve revelers will have a chance to ride home safely in Avalon and Stone Harbor on Tuesday night. Both towns have teamed up to provide a Jitney service that will run along Dune Drive and Second Avenue from 6pm until 2am on New Year’s Day. In Cumberland County, authorities are promising a big time crackdown on drunk drivers for New Year’s Eve.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- THORNTON NEW PRESIDENT OF SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY FREEHOLDERS ASSOCIATION
- COUNTY INTRODUCES NEW BUDGET, TOTALS $152.6 MILLION
- FAMILY OF NJ STATE TROOPER TO RECEIVE $2.3 MILLION SETTLEMENT
- JANUARY RAINBOW AT THE SHORE? YEAH, WE GOT ONE!
- 22 YEAR OLD WOODBINE MAN BUSTED FOR SWAINTON HOME INVASION
- AVALON POLICE DEPARTMENT TO GET NEW CHIEF, CAPTAIN WEDNESDAY
- DENNIS TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE TO MEET, VARIOUS APPOINTMENTS TO BE MADE
- WILDWOOD CITY COMMISSION TO MEET WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
- STONE HARBOR COMPLETES PROPERTY REVALUATION
- GOVERNOR: HOME DELIVERY OF MEDICAL POT CAN BE ON THE TABLE