Monday night was budget night in Lower Township. Lower Township Manager Mike Voll presented a new budget for 2014 that includes no increase in taxes for Lower Township residents. Voll says the Township is able to hold the line on taxes thanks to a higher tax collection rate and holding the line on employees’ salaries. The tax rate is going up, but that’s only due to a property reassessment.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN
- PEE-YEW! DEAD FISH WASH UP ON ONE JERSEY SHORE BEACH
- REPORT: UBER DRIVERS PAYING BIG FINES IN SEA ISLE CITY
- CMC ZOO TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO OVERCROWDING
- OCEAN CITY BEACH PATROL WINDING DOWN COVERAGE
- MOSQUITO SPRAYING TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- 71 PEOPLE CHARGED WITH FILING FALSE CLAIMS FROM SANDY