New Jersey has allowed an Obamacare-related grant totalling $7.6 million to expire. The Star Ledger reports today that the money that was once available to the Garden State has been officially withdrawn. New Jersey could have received the money to carry out a health exchange program, but Governor Chris Christie declined the program and now the money is no longer available to the state.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE