Cape May County republicans have selected Marie Hayes to be the newest member of the Board of Chosen Freeholders. Republicans gathered on Wednesday evening and selected Hayes to fill the unexpired term of Susan Sheppard, who resigned her seat after winning the election for Cape May County Surrogate in November. Hayes outpolled Lower Township’s Stig Blomkvest 123-89. Hayes is from Ocean City, and she will be sworn in to her new office on Friday at Noon. She will serve on the board until December 31st.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING