Tourism officials in the Wildwoods were amazed when they heard the new slogan to promote Atlantic City as “Do AC!” The theme has been used by Wildwood since 2007, when tourism officials launched a website called www.dowildwood.com. Patrick Rosenello, director of the Wildwood’s Boardwalk Special Improvement District, told the Press of Atlantic City, that the new slogan was basically stolen from Wildwood. Rosenello suggested that the Wildwoods join forces with the Atlantic City Alliance to promote the two cities and share the larger budget of their neighbors to the North.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 224 BAGS OF HEROIN FOUND IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MOTEL ROOM
- LOWER TOWNSHIP POLICE BUST TWO ON DWI, DRUG OFFENSES
- AUTHORITIES RESPOND TO HAZMAT SCENE IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- JEWELRY STOLEN FROM HOME, PAWNED, TWO MEN ARRESTED IN LOWER TWP.
- 15 BEACHES CLOSED IN NEW JERSEY, NONE IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- KLINE TO BE HELD UNTIL TRIAL, NEXT COURT DATE IN SEPTEMBER
- REPORT: LOCAL CHILD PORN SUSPECT NOW CHARGED IN FLORIDA
- WILDWOOD POLICE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY AT FUDGE SHOP LOT
- LEGISLATURE TO ADDRESS FUTURE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS
- LOBIONDO SECURES FUNDING FOR MILLVILLE AIRPORT