Tourism officials in the Wildwoods were amazed when they heard the new slogan to promote Atlantic City as “Do AC!” The theme has been used by Wildwood since 2007, when tourism officials launched a website called www.dowildwood.com. Patrick Rosenello, director of the Wildwood’s Boardwalk Special Improvement District, told the Press of Atlantic City, that the new slogan was basically stolen from Wildwood. Rosenello suggested that the Wildwoods join forces with the Atlantic City Alliance to promote the two cities and share the larger budget of their neighbors to the North.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SMOKING BAN ON PUBLIC BEACHES MAY BE COMING
- WILDWOOD CREST LOOKING TO HIRE ADMINISTRATOR
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP COPS BUST TWO ON HEROIN CHARGES
- APPROVED! LEGISLATURE APPROVES AC RESCUE BILLS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!