United Airlines is now taking off from South Jersey. The airline on Tuesday began air service from the Atlantic City International Airport to both Chicago and Houston. Lawmakers from throughout South Jersey were at the airport on Tuesday to tout the new air service. United Airlines joins Spirit Airlines as two major air carriers operating in South Jersey.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY
- DRUNK DRIVER CAUSES ACCIDENT, INJURES THREE
- DONOHUE: MOVE TO APPOINT O’CONNER IS “ILLEGAL”
- REPORT: CHRISTIE VISITS TRUMP TOWER, BELIEVED TO BE SEEKING A JOB
- MAN SHOT IN MILLVILLE, EXPECTED TO SURVIVE