A man turned himself in following the fight over two football teams that led to a stabbing. Police say that Charles E. Irving, 40, of Vineland, is now in custody for the incident. Irving was charged with aggravated assault and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose. Bail was set at $20,000. The fight centered around an Eagles/Cowboys discussion that turned violent. The victim was stabbed multiple times in the head.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!
- REPORT: POTENTIAL DELAY IN PIPELINE APPLICATION
- SOUTH JERSEY CONNECTION TO WOMEN’S WORLS CUP TITLE
- UPDATE: BODY RECOVERED IN HEREFORD INLET IDENTIFIED
- WILDWOOD BEACH PATROLD SHOWS OFF NEW TOWER
- LOTTERY FOR STUDENT LOAN DEBT? ONE LAWMAKER PROPOSES IT
- CHRISTIE SAYS MEDIA SHOULD APOLOGIZE, AND POLL NUMBERS WILL GET BETTER
- MAZZEO TAKES SHOTS AT CHRISTIE FOR INACTION IN ATLANTIC CITY