Atlantic City Electric reports that 99 percent of power has been returned to its custoimers. The utility continues to ask customers to report an outage if they have one. The company continues to dispatch crews to localized outage areas in parts of southern New Jersey, where the extensive damage associated with these outages makes restoring service especially challenging. The majority of remaining outages affect individual customers. Heavily damaged areas where Atlantic City Electric continues to work on Wednesday included Glassboro, Bridgeton and Pleasantville. Atlantic City Electric expects to restore service to all of the estimated 145,000 customers who were impacted by the hurricane by midnight Thursday. However, most of the remaining customers without power will have their service restored before that time. Customers can report outages at 1-800-833-7476.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION