There will be additional construction work along Avalon Boulevard, which connects Avalon to Middle Township. County Engineer Dale Foster announced that a $723,000 contract has been awarded to a firm in Bridgeton for resurfacing the boulevard from the Avalon Canal Bridge to 500 feet west of the Gravens Thorofare Bridge in Middle Township. The project will start in mid-April and is expected to be completed by Memorial Day Weekend. The Avalon Canal Bridge has been replaced on the boulevard already, and there is a Cape May County MUA sanitary sewer force main project currently underway on the boulevard.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.
- COUNTY HOLDS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CONFERENCE
- AVALON POLICE GET THEIR GUY IN ALLEGED ASSAULT
- MOVIE NIGHTS BEING ADDED IN DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD
- CAPE MAY COUNTY EXPECTED TO BENEFIT FROM PAPAL VISIT
- HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST TO BE “BELOW NORMAL”