There will be additional construction work along Avalon Boulevard, which connects Avalon to Middle Township. County Engineer Dale Foster announced that a $723,000 contract has been awarded to a firm in Bridgeton for resurfacing the boulevard from the Avalon Canal Bridge to 500 feet west of the Gravens Thorofare Bridge in Middle Township. The project will start in mid-April and is expected to be completed by Memorial Day Weekend. The Avalon Canal Bridge has been replaced on the boulevard already, and there is a Cape May County MUA sanitary sewer force main project currently underway on the boulevard.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION