Several women came forward on Thursday with allegations of cyber-stalking against a Hamilton Township man. On Wednesday, 20 year-old Craig L. Wyatt, Jr. was arrested by State Police for making threats to multiple women through social media. Similar incidents were reported by victims from 21 seperate jurisdictions throughout the state, with more victims coming forward after news of Wyatt’s arrest. Chelby Eberlin, 20, of Mays Landing said on Thursday she was terrorized by Wyatt for months. She wanted to tell her story to protect other women.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE