A continued effort will be made to educate parents and children on drug abuse. Middle Township Deputy Mayor Dan Lockwood said he is working with community leaders to launch a program that will be brochures sent home with all children in local schools regarding drug abuse. Lockwood noted the problem in many situations is it starts in the medicine cabinet and then with those drugs run out it continues with other drugs, including heroin. He hopes they will get a lot of public support and awareness to help fight the problem.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY