Middle Township is still waiting to hear on red light cameras. The state is taking extra time to look at the data from other municipalities using the program throughout the state to decide whether it is a good plan to expand. Middle Township has already put in its application and will continue to hold and wait to hear from the state. No timeline has been provided for when a decision could come down.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SOMERS POINT MAN CONVICTED ON MURDER FOR SHOOTING AT “THE WALK”
- IT’S OFFICIAL: CARSON WENTZ TEARS ACL, OUT FOR THE YEAR
- SECRET SANTA PAYS NEARLY $50,000 IN LAYAWAYS AT MILLVILLE WALMART
- MOODY’S: FORMER REVEL CASINO TO RE-OPEN IN 2018
- REPORT: FORMER GOVERNOR CREATED NO-SHOW JOB FOR ALLY IN HOSPITAL
- STATE’S BLUE ACRES PROGRAM HAS 500TH DEMO ALONG BAY IN CUMBERLAND COUNTY
- EAGLES WIN DIVISION, MAY HAVE LOST QB WENTZ FOR SEASON
- NEW JERSEY EXTENDS BEAR HUNT BY FOUR DAYS
- SNOW, ICE CONTRIBUTE TO MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH IN HAMILTON TWP.
- LOWER TOWNSHIP ROTARY CANCELS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARADE