A Middle Township teenager may be charged following a motor vehicle chase that ended Friday night in Woodbine. State Police say 18 year old Peter Rodgers after Rodgers failed to stop his vehicle during an attempted motor vehicle stop Friday night. Rodgers eventually crashed his car into a tree on Route 47. Rodgers and a juvenile were inside the vehicle and they had to be removed by a local fire company. Charges are pending by New Jersey State Police. Both Rodgers and the juvenile were taken to Cape Regional Medical Center for treatment.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT
- WEATHER SERVICE ISSUES HAZARDOUS OUTLOOK FOR SHORE
- CUMBERLAND COUNTY BREAKS UP HUGE DRUG RING
- JUDGE WILL NOT MOVE BRIDGEGATE CASE OUT OF NJ
- HS HOOPS: CHEROKEE TRIPS UP WILDWOOD CATHOLIC