A Middle Township teenager may be charged following a motor vehicle chase that ended Friday night in Woodbine. State Police say 18 year old Peter Rodgers after Rodgers failed to stop his vehicle during an attempted motor vehicle stop Friday night. Rodgers eventually crashed his car into a tree on Route 47. Rodgers and a juvenile were inside the vehicle and they had to be removed by a local fire company. Charges are pending by New Jersey State Police. Both Rodgers and the juvenile were taken to Cape Regional Medical Center for treatment.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?