A missing Middle Township man has been found safe and sound. Police advised the media on Monday afternoon that Arthur Coleman, an 84-year-old man had gone missing. Coleman has poor eyesight and suffers from Alzheimer’s disease and was registered with Project Lifesaver.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- RESCUED SEA TURTLE NEEDS AT LEAST A MONTH TO REHAB
- CAROL STONE, 87, CAPE MAY JAZZ FESTIVAL CO-FOUNDER
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING, WIND ADVISORY, FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
- HS FOOTBALL: WILDWOOD BATTLES LOWER, MIDDLE LONG ROAD TRIP
- VILLAS MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN DRUG DEAL GONE BAD
- CHRISTIE: WOMAN KILLED STANDING ON PLATFORM IN TRAIN ACCIDENT
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND