A 51 year old Middle Township man has been formally indicted on attempted murder charges relating to an incident at a motel last year. Michael J. Shelton is charged with first degree attempted murder and other charges after he allegedly stabbed Patrick Gimmilaro in the stomach during a fight at the Shelton Motel in Rio Grande last September. Shelton was indicted by a grand jury this week; he remains locked up in the county jail on $150,000 cash bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT