A 51 year old Middle Township man has been formally indicted on attempted murder charges relating to an incident at a motel last year. Michael J. Shelton is charged with first degree attempted murder and other charges after he allegedly stabbed Patrick Gimmilaro in the stomach during a fight at the Shelton Motel in Rio Grande last September. Shelton was indicted by a grand jury this week; he remains locked up in the county jail on $150,000 cash bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MAYS LANDING MAN WANTED FOR MULTIPLE BURGLARIES
- PICKUP TRUCK CRASHES INTO THE MARSH OFF ROUTE 30 IN EHT
- ATLANTIC CITY MAN ARRESTED BIKING WITH 31 BAGS OF HEROIN
- STATE BEACH FUNDING DOUBLED BY ASSEMBLY PANEL
- BANGLADESH COMMUNITY CELEBRATES IN ATLANTIC CITY
- STOCKTON REPORT SAYS WORKERS LEAVING ATLANTIC COUNTY
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN