A 51 year old Middle Township man has been formally indicted on attempted murder charges relating to an incident at a motel last year. Michael J. Shelton is charged with first degree attempted murder and other charges after he allegedly stabbed Patrick Gimmilaro in the stomach during a fight at the Shelton Motel in Rio Grande last September. Shelton was indicted by a grand jury this week; he remains locked up in the county jail on $150,000 cash bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE