A New Jersey Federal Senator gave a speech on offshore drilling on Thursday. The speech was given on the Senate floor by Robert Menendez. In referencing the oil spill that has put the Gulf of Mexico in danger, Menendez once again said he does not support offshore drilling. New Jersey uses tourism as a top income producer and cannot afford its beaches to become contaminated because of a spill. President Barack Obama in recent weeks had made public comments that supported drilling offshore.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?